ORMATYC is a non-profit, educational association. Its purposes are:
- to encourage the development of effective mathematics programs,
- to afford a state forum for exchange of ideas,
- to further develop and improve the mathematics education and the mathematics
- related experience of students in two-year colleges,
- to promote the professional welfare and development of its members, and
- to afford a forum for input at the state level concerning mathematics education.
ORMATYC is an AMATYC affiliate.
Current ORMATYC board members:
Questions, comments, and/or suggestions about this page can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org