is a non-profit, educational association. Its purposes
- to encourage the development of effective mathematics programs,
- to afford a state forum for exchange of ideas,
- to further develop and improve the mathematics education and the
mathematics-related experience of students in two-year colleges,
- to promote the professional welfare and development of its members,
- to afford a forum for input at the state level concerning mathematics
ORMATYC is an AMATYC affiliate.
Membership is available for Students, Faculty and Institutions.
For membership information contact the ORMATYC Treasurer.
Online Membership Form
This site is maintained by
Support. Last modified
Sunday, 12-Jan-2014 20:22:13 UTC